I was tagged at least a few days ago, but I couldn't think of seven interesting personal tidbits. I really want to play though, so I'm going to apply myself and see what I can come up with. Thanks to Rose Ann at Paper Delightz and Cathy at Crafty Thoughts for tagging me. If I missed anyone that tagged me (cause I know it's going around a lot), let me know and I'll add you.
So, here goes:
1. My senior year in high school, I was in our Senior Play, You Can't Take It With You. I played a ditsy, clumsy ballerina.
2. I got married at 19! (Yes, I know. Insert *gasp* here). No, I was not pregnant. And we are celebrating ten happy years this July. Oh yeah, and my husband was 18!
3. I have the craziest looking dog. Buster is a basset hound / lab mix. That means he has really short legs and a really long body. Fifty percent of the times I take him for a walk, somebody laughs at us. He's really goofy looking, but absolutely adorable. He's completely spoiled!
4. I LOVE to vacation. My favorite location is any Mexican vacation destination. I've been to Puerto Vallarta twice, Cabo San Lucas twice, and Cancun twice. But my dream vacation is Europe, especially Paris.
5. The last time I went to visit my parents, I had to stop on the driveway for several minutes and wait for their neighbor's sheep to cross the road. Needless to say, they live in the country.
6. Both of my parents are from families with seven children. So I have lots of aunts and uncles and cousins, but only one brother.
7. When I was a kid, I would often rather have another salad for dessert instead of sweets. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case.
Well, I don't know how interesting that was, but at least I came of with seven facts. I'm sure I can't come up with seven bloggers who haven't yet been tagged, so I'm not even going to try. If you're looking for new blogs to check out, see my list of bloggers on the right. They're all fab! I'll try to make a card to post later today, and I'll definitely have something for Friendship Friday tomorrow.