It's Not All Black and White

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love You

Yep, it's my fave butterfly punch again (Martha Stewart). I've seen people using a three butterfly punch. I think it's from her too, so I'm on the lookout.

Some squares of Basic Grey's Urban Prairie mix with my fave punch and a strong Papertrey Ink font (Paper Tray) for this clean and simple design. Also: american crafts ribbon, PTI white and SU cool caribbean, barely banana, certainly celery, black card stock, versafine onyx black ink, heidi swapp jewels

13 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

So fresh and cute Bethany!

Rose Ann said...

I love the layout, pretty papers, and your butterflies!! Beautiful card, Bethany!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is fab! I love the blocks of dp. Can you believe I don't have that butterfly punch...hmmmm...might have to fix that :)

Alex said...

So pretty Bethany, I love all the colors!! And, the butterflies look fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous layout and such a great way to use those papers. Fabulous card!

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE this, Bethany! Just gorgeous!

veronica said...

welcome back. i have been missing you on my blog/google reader. wonderful cards! very happy colors.

Amy said...

welcome back Bethany! I've missed you and your blog. I love this card and will case it to try myself. Love it!

Julie Masse said...

Beautiful card Bethany! the papers and butterflies are just gorgeous! :)

Tami McBeain (tmarie) said...

So glad to see you back! Love this card, so fun!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Bethany! I do love that butterfly punch but seem to be using the nesting butterflies more...must pull this one out again! Thanks for the inspiration!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Another fab card! I love the paper squares and butterflies...great job :)