It's Not All Black and White

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Party Animal Thanks

I decided to raid my stash of stamped images while I was making my thank you cards. I had a couple of this image left and just couldn't resist it. It's called Party Animals by Penny Black. So I actually made two of these.
And I also got to use my brand new goodies from Papertrey Ink, the "thank you" from Lily of the Valley, the frame stamp and matching die from Fillable Frames 2, and the eyelet lace border die. And since all those little circles from the eyelet die were laying on my desk, I just used one of them for my flower center and covered it in Glossy Accents. I colored the Party Animals with Copic markers. Papers are Georgia Pacific white, SU celery, and DCWV Nana's Nursery.

Now, I promise to have something other than baby thank yous for you soon.

7 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Love this card and those darling animals! :)

veronica said...

it is such a happy card! love it.

Stacy Morgan said...

Party animals is right, hee hee Very cute and awesome coloring.

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh...this is toooo cute, Bethany!!

B said...

Oh how cute! LOVE your coloring! :)

Leslie Miller said...

But I LOVE the baby thank yous! They're all so cute! This one is especially adorable. The image is fabulous! The exciting event must be getting very close. I'm so happy for you!