It's Not All Black and White

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow Fairy

Today's card uses the Lizzie Anne Designs fairy paired with the Snow Flurry single to make a snow fairy. Perfect for the season!

The snowflakes are done with white embossing powder. There's a little star dust Stickles on the fairy. And I sponged pretty much all the edges with either ballet blue, bashful blue, or white ink.

Rhinestones: hero arts
snowflake: Me and My Big Ideas
ribbon: Michael's
atyou Spica gold pen for crown and wand

11 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Super cute - love the colors!

Catherine said...

Bethany, your card look amazing, love what you did with the snowflake :)

Rose Ann said...

Your fairy is so pretty, Bethany...and I love these colors!! Wonderful card!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely! I love that fairy, and your cool layout and snowflake embellishment just finish the card beautifully!

Julie Masse said...

So beautiful!! The color is so pretty !! :)

wendyp said...

oh how cute!!! I love how you made her into a snow fairy!

Dawn Easton said...

So soft and pretty Bethany!!! Love the blues for the fairy!

Colleen said...

Very pretty! love the colors.

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Darling! I love the fairy!

Alexandra said...

This is too too cute, I love that snowflake Bethany! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

This one is super cute too! Hope you have a nice day with your mom today!