It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Glitzy Flower

I just love yellow and red and haven't done a card in those colors for ages, so...voila. And, it's not a baby card, as promised!

I stamped the flower from Hello Friend three times and cut them into different sized pieces for layering, so my flower has lots of dimension. I also lined the petals and leaves with a glitter pen, very pretty in real life.

What's In It?
Stamps- Hello Friend (LAD)
Paper- banana, real red, celery, kraft (SU)
Ink- rich cocoa (Memento)
Other- AC ribbon, label 4 nestie, sakura glitter pen, pearl cluster, dimensionals

12 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is beautiful, I love the layered flower.

Kathy Martin said...

So pretty! Love the flower and your design! :)

Jen said...

so pretty!! love the dimension of the flower..and the pearls are beautiful!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty, the flower popped up is great!

Carly said...

Hi Bethany! This is simply so pretty! Love the layered flower!

Rose Ann said...

Your flower is gorgeous, and I love the colors...Bethany!! Love your pearls too!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I love yellow and red too! Beautiful card!

B said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the pop of the red against the yellow!! And that layered flower is divine!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, okay... I love the baby thank yous, but this flower is so very pretty, too. I love all stamps and styles when they're as well executed as this.

wendyp said...

i love that red and yellow too! I don't pair those color often but after seeing your card I'm going to have to pull some paper out and give it a go. Gorgeous card, Bethany!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is just gorgeous, Bethany!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Aww...this is so very pretty and elegant! Hope you are doing well!