It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Send Some Love

This was my card for one of last week's Verve Stamps previews, and I just thought I'd share it here for you too. The stamps are now available on the Verve site (link above), and Julee even has some good deals going on with the brand new releases. How often do you see BRAND NEW product on sale?

I used Hearts on Fire, paper piecing the smaller heart with some Perhaps by Basic Grey.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Please know how much I appreciate your visits.

What's In It?
Stamps: Hearts on Fire (Verve Stamps)
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); purely pomegranate, sahara sand, black (Stampin' Up!); Perhaps (Basic Grey)
Ink: noir black (Palette)
Accessories: corner rounder (EK Success); ribbon (American Crafts); decorative pin (Heidi Grace); black diamond Stickles; dimensionals

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful Bethany! Love the heart pin you used...such a wonderful embellishment!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is darling! I absolutely love the heart poking through the heart! Great design and great details!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous. . .love your use of the stick pin!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors and the pin you used!! Wonderful card, Bethany!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So pretty -- love the simple design but somewhat vintage feel!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! I need to start using some of those pins I've been collecting. They look so cute on cards!