It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soap Gift Packaging

One day I was browsing through Pier One and found some great little soaps (sized about 2 inches by 3 inches) on clearance, and now I finally found something to do with them. And it's such a quick and easy "something".

I stacked two soaps together and wrapped them with green paper first, then a slightly smaller patterned paper from Basic Grey. I topped that off with the strip of pink paper, stamped on each side with "thanks for everything", from the April Mix, It's Good to Be Queen. Then I finished it off with a pretty tag (a Spellbinders Labels Four die cut), featuring these modish trees, also from the April Mix, and a nice fluffy organdy bow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some stamping inspiration today, too.

What's In It?
Stamps- It's Good to be Queen (LAD)
Paper- green, pink, Basic Grey Eva, PTI white
Ink- memento black
Other- Spellbinders Labels 4 die, Copic markers, ribbon, pink eyelet

2 comments:

veronica said...

very cute gift!

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Bethany!!! Super sweet gift idea! Hope you are feeling good!!