It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Challenge for You!

Have you seen the May challenge on the Verve Visual blog? Your challenge is to use the yummy colors you see to the left! Get all the details and leave a link to your finished project here by May 31 for your shot at $15 in Verve bucks.

Now I've got a sample to get you started, and there's a new sample everyday (through May 31) on the Verve blog as well.
Stamps: Floral Whimsy, Uplifting Phrases (Verve Visual)
Paper: so saffron, pumpkin pie, cameo coral, soft sky (Stampin' Up); shimmery white (Paper Accents)
Ink: black (Versafine); Versamark; cameo coral, pumpkin pie, old olive, so saffron (SU markers); B00 (Copic marker)
Accessories: ribbon (American Crafts); butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); 1 inch circle punch (EK Success); flower die (Cuttlebug); Star Dust Stickles; paper piercer and template (SU)

12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Bethany, your card is beautiful!! Your layout and ribbon are fabulous. I'd pulled out these colours a couple of days ago and set them on my table in hopes to get inspired but I had no time yesterday...hopefully today though!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. It's so fun to see how each person was inspired with the same colors. It was fun to play. So fun I had to play twice :)

Christi Flores said...

This card is gorgeous!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Bethany!! I love the colors, and your pretty butterfly! Lovely coloring as well!!

Alex said...

Bethany, this card is GORGEOUS - I just love these colors and the ribbon and flowers are fabulous! I wish I had verve stamps, I would so play along!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa T. said...

Gorgeous card. I love this colour combo and your card is so nice a fresh - like Spring.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Bethany, this is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE that butterfly. . .just beautiful!

Christina Fischer said...

Ooooo -- I love this!! What a great way to use the colors! Your layout and design are fantastic!

jjcreations said...

This is a fun card...I like it a lot. Joan

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love this, Bethany! I'm especially digging the way you split up the sentiment and added the little flower. The coloring is awesome, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love everything about this.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful. You have such a crisp beautiful way of pulling together colors and elements.