It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Senior Album

Hi All! I'm trying to squeeze this post in quickly, because there seems to be so much to do this time of year. You know what I'm talking about, right?


I bought this little album at JoAnn's (I think), on clearance no less. I'm pretty sure it was 50 cents! Can't beat that. It's the perfect size to hold all those pictures that get swapped senior year. Just right for that special young lady/man approaching the final year of high school. And I love this sentiment from Verve Visual. Conveys just the right feeling. I remember that entering senior year, it finally hits you that you may never see these people again whom you've grown up with for twelve years. Hence, the "don't forget me". But it's still a little edgy and youthful.


Gotta run. If anybody wants a mini tutorial, let me know. I have some extra pics, but no time right now.


Stamps: Great Expectations (Verve Visual)

Paper: Shimmer white (Paper Accents); Beach Dots (Chatterbox); Posies glitter print (DCWV); apricot appeal (Stampin' Up!)

Ink: Vintage violet, apricot appeal (Stampin' Up!)

Accessories: Vintage violet ribbon (Stampin' Up!); icons gems (MAMBI); dimensionals

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Bethany! What a fun album and PERFECT for a graduate!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute. Such a perfect gift!

Dawn Easton said...

Bethany, this is fabulous! What a great find and then to turn it into a treasure like this!!! Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I wish I knew a graduate I could give one to!!!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is awesome, Bethany!! The perfect gift for the graduate!!

Anonymous said...

It would be great if you could post a tutorial for this. It is such a perfect gift!