It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thinking of You, Chicky

I'll keep the chit chat to a minimum today. Lots of yard work and a walk for the dog are the order of the day.

Hey Chicky stamped with Brillance graphite ink on Georgia Pacific white (Walmart, ie. CHEAP). Colored with Copic markers: B23, YR16, YR31, YG03, 0. Then dotted with white signo gel pen.

Stamps- hey chicky (CC Designs); faux ribbon (Papertrey Ink)

Paper- white (GP); white, only orange, ballet blue (Stampin' Up); Posies Glitter Print (DCWV)

Ink- graphite (Brilliance); only orange, ballet blue (SU), Copic markers

Accessories- flowers die and swiss dots folder (Cuttlebug); Nestablities circles dies; 1.25 circle, slot, photo corner punches (SU); American Craft ribbon; signo white gel pen; dimensionals

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this is so cute, love this cute guy, I have not even inked mine as yet, I have to now after seeing this card.

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just fabulous!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

So, so, so cute!

Janine said...

Great card...
Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the dotted boots and umbrella!

JenMarie said...

Super adorable! Love the polka dotted umbrella and boots!

Alex said...

Totally adorable, I love all those layers, and that cute little guy!! Wonderful card!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Dawn Easton said...

Totally adorable Bethany!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just too stinkin' cute, Bethany! The colors are so happy and bright. . .totally made me smile!

Anonymous said...

This little guy is so cute! I have to smile every time I see him. I love blue and orange together so I think this color combo and the papers are so cheerful and pretty. Super cute card, Bethany!

jjcreations said...

Very very cute. Love all the dots. Joan

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love that cute chick and your pretty papers!!

Renée said...

Wow! Love the colours and the layout. The scalloped embellishment is awesome!!