It's Not All Black and White

Friday, May 16, 2008

Verve Release Day

As promised, here are two new cards with today's Verve Visual stamp releases.

Stamps: Floral Whimsy (Verve Visual)
Paper: Real Red, soft sky (Stampin' Up!); white (Papertrey Ink); Wonder (Star fish & Dreams)
Ink: black (Versafine); chocolate chip, soft sky, real red, old olive (Stampin' Up!); C1, E31 (Copic markers)
Accessories: butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); gemstones (Hero Arts); ribbon (American Crafts); pin (Heidi Grace); dies (Nestablities)

Stamps: Petals & Stems (Verve Visual)
Paper: pumpkin pie, sage shadow, night of navy, white (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: pumpkin pie, sage shadow, night of navy (SU)
Accessories: 1" circle punch (EK Success); tag corner punch, silver cord, silver eyelet (SU); dimensionals

15 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous cards, Bethany! I'm loving these sets!!! :)

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful. I love blue and orange!!

Alex said...

These are beautiful!! I love the colors, and the sets are AWESOME!!! Great cards Bethany!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

I LOVE these cards!! I may break down and have to get that second set - just love those flowers! :)

Anonymous said...

These are both gorgeous. I can't decide which I like better. I just ordered mine!! Can't wait!

jjcreations said...

Wow these cards are fabulous. Love the colours and the lay outs. Joan

Anonymous said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Jenn said...

I love these sentiments and the fonts. I will have to take a closer look at these!

Dawn Easton said...

Bethany, your cards are both beautiful!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Bethany! Your cards are always so happy and make me smile!

Janine said...

Great cards and I just love the new sets...

Anonymous said...

Love these! Your colors are fabulous and the paper on the first card is so incredible. Love how vibrant and rich it is. Wonderful samples, Bethany!

Debbie Olson said...

Bethany, these are just gorgeous! I especially love the first one--great colors and layout!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Just order the whole release and can't wait to play! Thanks for this wonderful inspiration!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Both cards are truly beautiful. Love the summery orange in both cards, and the layouts are just fabulous.