It's Not All Black and White

Friday, June 27, 2008

The Best Thing

Hey ya'll! For this card I pulled together some papers and colors from Stampin' Up's Bali Breeze designer paper. I used my slit punch to create the caribbean scallops. It makes a deeper scallop than the corner rounder, and that's what I was shooting for here. The pale pink panel, under the sentiment, is embossed with the Cuttlebug Textile folder. I finished things off with some pretty trim from May Arts and a prima with rhinestone brad center.

What's In It?
Stamps: All About You, Heart to Heart (Verve Visual)
Paper: pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise, cool caribbean, pretty in pink, purely pomegranate, whisper white, Bali Breeze (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: tempting turquoise, purely pomegranate (SU!)Accessories: square Nestablities dies (Spellbinders); Forever Flowers (Prima); crystal brad (Making Memories); Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder (ProvoCraft); slit punch (Stampin' Up!); fibers (May Arts); dimensionals

Today's Storage Units, Ink & More preview and giving away is going on at Kendra Giles' blog, Inkin' It Up. There's only one more day of giveaways, so don't miss it. Besides, she has the totally cutest card to share with you.

6 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Gorgeous, Bethany! I love it!

Christi Flores said...

I love this layout! Fantastic!!!!

Alex said...

Fabulous Bethany! This is totally gorgeous, I love all the layers! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card, Bethany! Love the fibers and funky layout. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Bethany, your card is gorgeous!!! I love the colours and that sentiment is fabulous...can't wait to get mine ;)

Rose Ann said...

I love your card, Bethany!! What a great LO and I love the colors and accents as well!!