It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Home! And WOW!!!

I had an outstanding vacation and hope to share a few pictures with you soon. I just got home last night and am now trying to catch up on everything I've missed. Speaking of things I've missed...

Have you seen?!? Have you heard?!?
There's a new stamp company in town! And it wants to give you "THE MOTHERLOAD"! That's right. Check out the Storage Units, Ink & More blog for details on this fab new company and how you can win "THE MOTHERLOAD".

"6 brand new Storage Units, Ink & More! Clear Polymer Stamp Sets!
6 Storage Units, Ink & More! Inkpads and Reinkers in our very own colors!
4 packages of Core’dinations Cardstock!
1 set of 8 Acrylic Blocks
1 bottle of Ultra Stamp Cleaner
& 1 set of 12 Copic Markers in our hand chosen colors!"

I can't wait until I can start sharing some samples with you. Totally awesome stamps! For that matter, I can't wait to see what great things the rest of this rock star design team has created.

5 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So glad to hear your trip was wonderful, Bethany! Can't wait to see the pics! And congrats on the new DT! That's AWESOME girl! Can't wait to see your creations!

Beth Thomas said...

Welcome home, Bethany! So glad you had a wonderful safe trip. Can't wait to see pics! Congrats on the new design team! So excited to see what awesome creations you make with the new stamps!

Alex said...

So glad you had a wonderful trip Bethany! Can't wait to see your pics of the trip! Congrats on your new dt position, that rocks!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Welcome home, Bethany!!! Congratulations on your new DT!!! Woo hoo!!

Dawn Easton said...

Welcome home! Sorry I didn't stop by sooner. I couldn't remember when you were back! Glad to hear it was wonderful and I hope you share pics soon!