It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Exciting News!

Guess what?!? Yeah, I hate when people say that too. So I'll just tell you. I've joined the ultra talented Lizzie Anne Design Team! I am so jazzed about this, because I love their stamps already. I'm sure I'll be having lots of exciting LAD stuff in the months to come.

Here's one I put together today. I think it will be perfect for my good friend's upcoming baby shower. I stamped the hippo and monkey, then masked them and stamped the giraffe and elephant. I stamped the hippo and leaves on scrap paper to cut out and layer for dimension. Everything's colored with Copic markers, except the grass. I think that's supposed to be the giraffe's mane, but it makes great grass too when stamped with celery and olive. Then I ran over it with a water brush to blend a bit.

What's In It?
Stamps: Born To Be Wild (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); chocolate chip (Stampin' Up!); Cowboy (Crate Paper)
Ink: certainly celery, old olive (SU!); graphite black (Brilliance)
Accessories: Copic markers; Rectangle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); light blue gingham ribbon (SU!); dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my news!

17 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats! You have mega talent so it's really NO suprise! Now I'm sure even more viewers will enjoy your works!

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations, you are just so talented it is no surprise. I love this card, the paper and those adorable animals. have a wonderful. weekend.

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY! Congrats, Bethany!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Bethany!!! It will be fun working together!

Your card is so cute! Great masking, and I love your coloring and dimension!

MJ said...

How exciting! Congratulations and your card is super cute. Great coloring and layout.

Unknown said...

Congrats Bethany!! You will be fabulous for them!! :)

Christi Flores said...

Congrats Bethany!! This card is adorable!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Congratulations, Bethany! That's AWESOME! So happy for you, and I ADORE this card! It's TOO cute!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congratulations Bethany! How exciting! :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Congrats. I love your work and I'm sure LAD will too!!!

Scrappinangler said...

This is sooo incredibly cute. I love the masking. I really need to use more of that technique in my stamping! TFS!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YEAH!!! Bethany I so admire you and your work. You are just awesome, and you will ROCK the LAD team!! Big Welcome :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Congrats Bethany! Your card is just awesome. Such adorably sweet images, and your style fits them so well.

Tricia Ulberg said...

Oh my word, this card is so cute! I love your coloring. Awesome!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Congratulations Bethany!! You will do wonders with tose Lizzie Anne stamps....love their stuff!! This card is fabulous too....love the scene you've created!!! Yay you!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Congratulations, Bethany! I love LAD stamps and can't wait to see you work your magic on them and enable me even more! Way to go, girlie!

Christina Fischer said...

Congrats, Bethany! You're so deserving!! I can't wait to see what you create with the LAD stamps! This card is way too cute!!! :)