It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Storage Units, Ink & More Winner

I used random.org to pick a winner for the Boys 'n' Bugs set from Storage Units, Ink. Here's what it came up with:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:7
Timestamp: 2008-06-26 10:54:22 UTC

And, I can't complain about only having to count down to number 7. Thanks to all of you for sharing about the boys, both big and little, in your life. I enjoying reading your comments. The winner is:

Scrappinangler said...
This is so cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!! I have 2 little boys that would love to receive this card as well as plenty of little playmates of my boys that they would be perfect for as well!!Thanks!Tori

I'll be trying to get a hold of you Tori. If you don't hear from me today, or if you just get to me before I get to you, drop me an email with your address. Denise will be sending the package directly to you once I give her your info.
There are still more SU Ink giveaways going on as well. Today, Kathie Bailey has a card and blog candy using Get Your Goggles On! Check it out on her blog, Just an Inkling.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Congrats Tori - that is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Scrappinangler said...

Thanks!! Sorry I was so hard to get a hold of!! :)

I am so excited!! :)
~Tori