It's Not All Black and White

Monday, June 2, 2008

Something Old, Something New

Does anybody else out there remember this old Pool Party designer paper from Stampin' Up? It's not THAT old, right? Anyway, I thought it would work well with this cute (new to me) little puppy from Inkadinkado.

I stamped the dog and colored with Copic markers. The stamp is part of a little set in which you also get that little paw print, the sentiment and a dog bone. So I stamped a trim of paw prints, and half the sentiment on the front. The other half of the sentiment is inside with the dog bone. (See pic below.) I added the little dots myself.


Stamps: Wag My Tail (Inkadinkado)
Ink: graphite black (Brilliance); Close to cocoa, choclate chip (SU); Copic markers-YG95, E31, E57, B00, o
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); retired Pool Party, brocade blue, mellow moss (SU)
Accessories: square Nestabilities dies; Pinky swear sprinkle brads (Queen & Co); blue grosgrain ribbon (SU); dimensionals

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this little puppy. The card is super cute!! Great job!!

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I haven't been with SU long enough to remember but I wish I did. That paper is yummy!

Dawn Easton said...

hehe....totally adorable! I love him. I've only been a demo for a couple of years and don't remember that cool paper...too bad!

jjcreations said...

This is very very cute. Joan

Jill said...

That puppy is darling! Who doesn't love a puppy?! Great job.

Alex said...

that is an adorable little card, and I LOVE that sentiment - what a cute stamp set! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

That is such great paper, love the colors and those cute paw prints.

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute Bethany!! I love your cute doggy,and fabulous coloring you did!! I still have some of that paper too.

Anonymous said...

This is seriously cute, Bethany! I love the sentiment. I do remember the paper. It was going out just as I came in with SU!. I'm glad to see it in use. It looks as fresh as ever on your card!

Alli Miles said...

Oh this is ADORABLE!!!!! Love love love this card.

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! And your coloring is AMAZING!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how stinkin' adorable, Bethany! What a great little set!

Libby Hickson said...

What a cute little puppy card! I loved that paper, nice to see it used again! :-)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this paper is perfect for this adorable little pup!

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute card. and yes, I remember that paper. As a matter of fact, I just used it on a scrapbook page I did the other day. It's on my blog if you want to see it. BTW, love your blog. I just stumbled across it the other day. great stuff!