It's Not All Black and White

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blog Candy Winner

Thanks to all of you for entering the Lizzie Anne blog candy drawing. I enjoyed reading about your favorite seasons and the whys. Now, I'm not sure of my favorite season, you make them all sound so good! LOL.

And the winner is:

Here are your random numbers:137
Timestamp: 2008-07-12 11:29:19 UTC

Number 137 is:
Kelly Jo said...
My favorite thing about summer is that fall is right around the corner!Thanks for the chance...

Yay Kelly Jo!

I'll be contacting you right away for your address, but just in case it goes awry, you can drop me a line, too. Thanks.

There's still more blog candy to be won, through July 14. Stop by to say hi to Kendra today.

1 comments:

Alex said...

Congrats to the winner - WHOOHOO! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex