It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun with SU Ink & More

That reminds me of the movie Fun With Dick and Jane. It was on tv recently. Quite funny. But, to get back to your regularly scheduled paper crafting...

I just wanted to pop in to share the fun I've been having with my Storage Units, Ink & More stamps. These stamps are just so darned cute and fun to color. You know... not too overly taxing in the coloring department. Just fun.

This first one uses the Leapfrog stamp set with some great solid papers from Core'dinations. I can't remember the last time I made a card with basically no white showing! But I like it. The frog is stamped on the green paper, then again on a scrap of white (colored with COPICs, cut out and popped up).

What's In It:
Stamps: Leapfrog (SU Ink & More) Paper: Yellow Sunshine, Citrus Oranges, Sky Blues, Grass Greens (Core'dinations); white (Papertrey Ink) Ink: graphite black Brilliance (Tsukineko) Accessories: oval punch, soft subtles button (Stampin' Up!); circle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); COPIC markers; ribbon (American Crafts); dimensionals

This is the sweet little dog from Boys 'n' Bugs. I stamped him with Versafine's Onyx Black and colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Then I worked him into this design from Splitcoast Stamper's Sketch Challenge number 182.

What's In It?
Stamps: Boys 'n' Bugs (SU Ink & More) Paper: Berry Reds, Sky Blues, Grass Greens (Core'dinations); white (Papertrey Ink); Cutie Pie (Stampin' Up!) Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine); brocade blue (SU!) Accessories: Prismacolor pencils; Gamsol; black marker (Zig Millennium); gold and clear glitter pens (atyou Spica); neutral Cheeky flat clip (Making Memories); Ticket corner punch (SU!); white gel pen (Signo Uni-Ball); square nestabilities die (Spellbinders); dimensionals

Finally I have this happy little garden scene I put together with the All Things Grow With Love set.

What's In It?
Stamps: All Things Grow With Love (SU Ink & More) Paper: Berry Reds (Core'dinations); white (Papertrey Ink); Nana's Nursery Baby Girl (DCWV) Ink: Graphite black Brilliance (Tsukineko) Accessories: black pen (Micron); COPIC markers; circle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders); Crystal Effects (Stampin' Up!); gemstones (Darice); dimensionals

11 comments:

Sara Mac said...

These are all so adorable! What a fun collection of cards you've created. Great layouts on each card.

Renee said...

I love your cards they're so bright and cheerful! Great layouts as well :)

Alex said...

Great eye candy!!! I am lovin' them all, they are all so different but all are really cute!! I totally love that last one, the flowers are really whimsical - great cards, as usual! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Meridith said...

These are such adorable cards Bethany! I love your layouts and colors.

Unknown said...

Your cards are adorable. I LOVE the dog one! Very creative.

Christi Flores said...

All of your cards are adorable!! So happy and fun! :)

Anonymous said...

these are all super cute. I love them all

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I just love them all! Looks like I may going shopping later today. TFS

Sankari W. said...

Wow!! what great cards! I love the little one with the frog! sooo cute! but all of them are just very beautiful!

Rose Ann said...

All of these are soooo cute!! Great job!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Can they get any more fabulous? Such gorgeous work, Bethany.. I mean, WOW!