It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lizzie Anne Sneak

Is she too cute?!? I love her. She's part of the new Lizzie Anne release, Garden Isle. The release party will be at the Lizzie Anne forums Friday, July 18 from 5 to 7 pm Pacific time, which would be 8 to 11 for any of us East coasters. Be sure to stop by and say "hi". There'll be a customer gallery stroll and the announcement of the huge sketch challenge contest winner. Check out Tricia and Meredith's blogs today through Friday to see the full sets and individual stamps being released.

My chickie is stamped with Graphite Black Brilliance ink (heat set) and colored with copic markers, as is the flower trio too. I dotted all of the flower centers with Fruit punch Stickles and cut them out as a little accessory for the corner. Some dimensionals and paper piercing finished off this clean, simple design.

I admit, I had to do a quick internet search to know what "mahalo" meant. And it means "thank you". Perfect!

What's In It?
Stamps: Garden Isle (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); Pumpkin pie, regal rose (Stampin' Up!); Pink Squirrel and Orange Creamsicle (Pink Martini)
Ink: Graphite black (Brilliance)
Accessories: COPIC markers; fruit punch Stickles; paper piercer and template (Stampin' Up!); dimensionals; rectangle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders)

21 comments:

Meridith said...

Oh, this is sooo cute Bethany! I love how you colored the cute little hula girl! LOVE the layout too!

Tricia Ulberg said...

So cute...I love this card! The colors are perfect!

Tina said...

She is adorable and you did a great job with this card. Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh- how cute is she?? I love these colors, and sh eis colored perfectly!!

joslyn said...

great work. i love what you did with ms. hula. very cute.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh she is totally adorable!

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh, Bethany!! Your hula girl is so cute!! Fantastic coloring, and I love your layout and fun papers!!

Anonymous said...

Love these colors. She is super cute and I love the layout

Eve said...

Adorable!
~Eve

Alyssa S said...

Ooh, she is darling! Mahalo always makes me think of the Adam Sandler movie, 50 First Dates. :o)

Katie said...

super cute! I love it!

Alex said...

Too cute Bethany, I love the way you colored her!!! Totally darling little card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Katie said...

I love the colors! Great job!

Memories of Time said...

This is SO pretty!! And, thanks for posting what Mahalo means.... I wasn't sure! YOU rock girlie!

Sara Mac said...

Mahalo nui loa (Thank you very much) for sharing this adorable card! The piercing along the bottom is a great touch. I love the images in this new set. Too cute.

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

this is so cute!! I love it!

Christina Fischer said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and layout, and that image is adorable! :)

Eve said...

Blog Candy!
Check out my blog!
~Eve

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH my gosh is she adorable! This card is too cute, I can't stand it! :)

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh I loooooooove this Bethany!! She is so adorable and I'm lovin' that layout!!!

And I really enjoyed looking at your holiday photos!! Looks like an amazing adventure!!