It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, August 27, 2009

And the Matching Thank You

This is the matching Thank You card to go with yesterday's invitation/baby card. Again, pretty simple. I cut the star image from the lemon tart Bitty Box Basics paper and pieced it onto the circle panel. I didn't want the moon this time, so I inked only the stars with a chocolate marker to add them to the blue circle panel. The circle "thanks" stamp is from the Circle Sentiments set. Card is 4.25 inches square. And here are the two of them together.
What's In It?
Stamps: In The Nursery and Circle Sentiments (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: spring rain, vintage cream, bitty box basics (PTI), kraft (SU)
Ink: chocolate chip (SU)
Punch: embossed curve (EK Success)
Other: antique brads (Lasting Impressions), pop dots, glue dots, american crafts and PTI lemon tart ribbons

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

these are very sweet, I like the kraft paper and the scallop edge is a great touch.

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet, Bethany! I love the scallops with the brads. I had to look real closely to see if it was ribbon. Very cool!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty. I am stalking you early for the Friday funny, LOL.

Lynda Benden said...

These are darling Bethany! LOVE the scallops and the cute star image is wonderful!

Brenda H. said...

'Love these cards!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable set!! I love the colors, ribbon, and big scallops!!