It's Not All Black and White

Monday, August 17, 2009

A September Day

I can't believe how the time is passing. September is sneaking up on me. This card is done with Lizzie Anne's soon to be released September Monthly Mix stamp set. The set is called Something to Crow About. If you haven't heard about the new Monthly Mix program, check it out here. It is such a great deal. So I did my stamp in Onyx Black VersaFine ink, then colored the dots and swirls with Stampin' Up! markers. Then I added the "Enjoy Your Day", which is a separate stamp, in real red. All of my papers come from the June Bug 6x6 pad, and the flowers are a combo of different felt flowers. The card sketch is by Jen del Muro.

Here's a shot of the whole set. How cute, right?!? What's In It?
Stamps- September Monthly Mix Something to Crow About (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper- black, real red (SU), white (PTI), June Bug (Basic Grey)
Ink- onyx black (VersaFine), real red, summer sun, celery (SU)
Other- classic butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), black licorice brads (Lasting Impressions), lemonade felt flowers (Heidi Swapp), greenhouse felt flowers (American Crafts), pop dots, circle nesties (Spellbinders)

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Don't you just love how the 6x6 pads shrink the patterns?? PERFECT and lovely card!!

Juls said...

gorgeous!! love the journaling tag and the polka dot bracket!! stunning!

Rose Ann said...

I love your card, Bethany!! all of your felt flowers are so pretty, and I love the papers too!!

Cheryl said...

Stunning and absolutely gorgeous colours!!!
xx

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is fabulous! I love all those felt flowers and butterflies in beautiful September colours! Gorgeous as always!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, I know! Summer is whizzing by and I'm not ready for the back to school thing...just yet ;)
Your card is so cheerful!! Love the colours and all those flowers are beautiful!

Tiffany Ervin said...

You really rocked this card Bethany! Love all your fun and colorful details and the journaling note looks fantastic!