It's Not All Black and White

Friday, August 21, 2009

The Friday Funny (8/21/09)

Mr. Johnson was overweight, so his doctor put him on a diet.

He said; “I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you should have lost at least five pounds.”

When Mr. Johnson returned, he shocked the doctor by having dropped almost twenty pounds.

“Why, that’s amazing!” the doctor told him. “You did this just by following my instructions?”

The slimmed down Mr. Johnson nodded. “I’ll tell you, though, I though I was going to drop dead that third day.”

“From hunger, you mean.”

“No,” replied Mr. Johnson, “from skipping.”

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

LOL Maybe I should try that skipping. hehe

Crafty Math Chick said...

Cute! I look forward to my Friday funny from you every week Bethany, thanks. Off to google the number of calories burned by skipping, maybe I need to try it too!

Stacy Morgan said...

bawhahaha... Maybe that's the trick everyone needs to know. lol

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

thanks for the laugh! I've not been feeling so great lately and needed this.