It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Challenge: No Stamping!

Eeek! I thought the no stamping challenge would be fun, which it was. But it was more of a challenge than I expected. If you'd like to play along with this week's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge, we'd love to have you join us! Just make a card or project using NO STAMPING! You don't have to use Jacksonbelle products if you don't have them yet. Please use keyword JBE066 and leave us a message on the Jbelle blog. For my card, I started with this SO CUTE cupcake, cut from some Pink Paislee paper. I colored over the cherry with a clear glaze pen. I also used some more patterns from the Sweet Cakes line. I added a Basic Grey button (Urban Prairie line) Prima Mini Me's and gemstones, and the Cuttlebug "hi" (from Olivia alpha). The yellow scallops were cut with my long scallop rectangle nesties.

If you haven't checked it out yet, don't miss the Dollar Days sale going on for a limited time at the Jacksonbelle store. You will find some amazing deals. I just hope I get my butt in gear before it's all gone. LOL.

What's In It?
Stamps: NONE
Paper: sweet cakes (pink paislee), coral, saffron (SU)
Ink: NONE
Other: button (urban prairie: basic grey), thread, ribbon, long scallop rectangle nestie, pearl cluster, gemstones and mini me's (Prima), olivia alphabet (cuttlebug), pop dots, clear glaze pen

Check out the rest of the team:
Kristine Breach
Tobi Crawford
Stephanie Hargis
Mitzi Koons
Loretta Lock
Jimmi Mayo
Michelle Philippi
Carly Robertson
Shemaine Smith
Lynda Benden
Melissa Bove
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Lindsey Botkin
Trudee Sauer

13 comments:

LorettaL said...

Bethany, this cupcake is DIVINE!!!! I love the pearl embellies there!

Dawn Easton said...

Awwww how adorable, Bethany!!

Nicole said...

Your cupcake card is just lovely, Bethany! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!

Juls said...

gorgeous cupcake!! Love it!! love all the pearls! such a fab card!

Melissa Bove said...

How adorable is this??!!! Wow!! Awesome job Bethany!!

Mitzi Koons said...

Oh my - this is too stinkin' cute! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute!!
All the little details are Fab!

Michelle said...

Oh what a super big cupcake! - - this card is fantastic and fun and just a bundle of yummy goodness!

Leslie Miller said...

Your no-stamping card is just adorable! I love the pearl cluster and all the other details. Fun paper. Very, very cute!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Bethany!! What a great idea to use that cute cupcake and your button & rhinestones are wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

Your big cupcake is so cute, and I love your ribbon treatment & pearls/bling!!

AJ said...

cute card Bethany! I love all the accents!

Heather said...

This is just soooo cute! Incredible job with this challenge!