It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A JBelle Sketch Challenge

Today's Jacksonbelle Embellishments challenge is a sketch. Love those! Check it out at the Jbelle blog, and hopefully you'll be able to play along with us as well. We'd love to have you join in.

So here's my card. I used some great June Bug paper and the oh-so-fun June Bug pops too. I didn't like the sentiment on this oval, so I punched out some paper and added my own. Along with a couple of little butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch. What's In It?
Stamps- Friends 'Til the End (Papertrey Ink)
Paper- June Bug 6x6 pad (Basic Grey), saffron, black (SU)
Ink- onyx black (VersaFine)
Other- classic butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), oval punch (SU), Lil' Man and Girl Friday ribbon (Cosmo Cricket), June Bug pops (Basic Grey), flower bouquet die (Sizzix), jumbo brad (making memories), small brads black licorice (Lasting Impressions)

Stop by the rest of the Jbelle team's blogs for more eye candy!
Kristine Breach
Tobi Crawford
Stephanie Hargis
Mitzi Koons
Loretta Lock
Jimmi Mayo
Michelle Philippi
Carly Robertson
Shemaine Smith
Lynda Benden
Melissa Bove
Jennifer Buck
Jill Dunn
AJ Otto
Heather Lee-Reppen
Lindsey Botkin
Trudee Sauer

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very FAB Bethany!
I went with the June Bug for my card today, too!! GMTA ;)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!! WOW, this is just gorgeous! I love it!

AJ said...

cute card Bethany! love the flourish!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very cool and chic Bethany!

Juls said...

love this especially the big black swirls!! fab!

Kristine said...

woohoo...super CUTE! :) love your colors and that cute flourish! :)

LorettaL said...

Wowza, Bethany! That is such a cool card! The flourish is fab and I love those brads.

Carly said...

Gorgeous!! I love this card!

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohhh Ahhh I love it Bethany!!!!

Renee said...

This is really cute! I've never seen this paper before! You did a great job :)

Michelle said...

Love the colors...love the black..and those flourish-like thingies are super cool!

Volunteer abroad India said...

Beautiful! My mother's birthday is fast approaching and I'm planning to give her a birthday card. This one is perfect! Thank you for sharing.

Dawn Easton said...

The colours on this card are fabulous! I love the cheery feel and that flower die is AWESOME! I'll need to find that now...lol! Thanks for enabling ;)

Rose Ann said...

Those papers are so pretty, Bethany...and I love all of your wonderful accents!!