It's Not All Black and White

Monday, August 24, 2009

Lemon Lime

Veronica was such a sweetheart to send me some beautiful Flourishes images to play with. Thank you, dear! I am in love with this lemon tree. And yesterday I found some spare time to get my coloring on. The coloring (with Copic markers) was fast, easy and fun. Then I hit the proverbial wall. Eventually, after a few reorganizations, I came up with this. If you have any questions, just drop me a line.

What's In It?
Stamps- Life, Love and Lemons (Flourishes)
Paper- white, spring moss bitty box (PTI), Hometown: Depot Park (October Afternoon), brilliant blue (SU)
Ink- tuxedo black (Memento)
Copics- Y13, Y17, YG03, YG63, G99, B23, B29, B99, W3, E57, E71, E79, 0
Other- oval nesties, brads (SU), flowers (Prima), ornare piercing template

11 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is wonderful, Bethany! Love the image, the colors and the piercing!! Beautiful card!

Shannan Teubner said...

Bethany, this is AMAZING!! Love love love the layout!

Alli Miles said...

Gorgeous card--love the warmth and the layout too.

Juls said...

gorgeous love the lemon tree, the layout of this card and the swirls in the corner.

veronica said...

LOVE the way you shadowed the image. also love the layout, my fav part is the way you did the words on their side. cool!

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,love everything about this.....so beautifully put together!!!
xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Fresh and pretty Bethany! I especially like the piercing and your fresh colors!

Tina said...

This is so great Bethany. .. . .so clean and crisp, seems like i can smell the lemons!

Lynnette said...

Wow, this is just stunning. I love your coloring. What an amazing card!

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous colouring! Love the layout and that delicate piercing!

Leslie Miller said...

This is gorgeous, Bethany! Your coloring is so exquisite, I cannot look at it and imagine how it was done quickly. You know, I haven't even inked this stamp yet. Your layout, colors, everything came together beautifully!