It's Not All Black and White

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Is...

How cute is that? "Home is where you dig your stakes." This card started with Fall-To Layout 52, and I tweaked it just a bit to work with my images and this card's style. I stamped the tent on creamy caramel and colored with a gray Copic marker. The fire was also stamped (on white) and colored with Copics. I cut out the tent, then stamped it directly on my card front as well, to get the stakes and ropes. (What are those support ropes called?) Those totally fun mushrooms are in the Great Outdoors digi paper pack. Love 'em! I also used some decorative scissors on the garden green trim and a white gel pen for the marshmallow. All stamps are from the Great Outdoors set. Card base is sahara sand.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute, Bethany! Love the smore stick!

carlz said...

Lovely hunni! very pretty! I have some candy on my blog if your intrested :-) or why not check out the Charisma challenge blog! :-) Hugz xxx

Unknown said...

Adorable card!! Love the shrooms! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

that is too cute Bethany, I like the sentiment with this. Too cute.

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Bethany! Your campfire looks so cozy...and I love the mushroom paper you used!!

Juls said...

too cute! Love the little tent and the mushroom paper.

Cheryl said...

So cute,love the cute images and fabulous paper!!!
xx