It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Used It ALL!

My order from Cornish Heritage Farms arrived yesterday, and I used EVERY piece of new rubbah on this card! One stamp set and two backgrounders. What do ya think?
I stamped the Lined Paper on an angle in going gray. For the two flowers: I colored with markers directly to the rubber stamp, then spritzed lightly with water and stamped.
This Lined Paper seems so fun to me. I can't wait to give it a try mixed with some bolder colors.
I also used Taylor's sketch from last Friday.
What's In It?
Stamps: Silhouette Blooms I, Pretty Pattern, Lined Paper (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Perfect plum, pale plum, white (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Perfect plum, pale plum, certainly celery, going gray (SU!)
Other: large oval punch (SU!); scalloped scissors (Provo Craft); brads (Making Memories); ribbon (Dashes Dots and Checks); dimensionals; water bottle

21 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Awww look at you!!! This is terrific.

Kylie Swain said...

Bethany, that is beautiful!! I LOVE the lined paper stamp and the green ribbon is so shiny.
Happy Crafting,
K-xxx

Unknown said...

I love the combination of stamps, and the soft colors. (nd that lined paper stamp is extra cool!)

Anonymous said...

I think it's fantastic! Gorgeous card. I LOVE that paper stamp and how you used it. Hugs and smiles

Debbie Olson said...

Bethany, I love how you used that lined paper background, and the whole card is just so rich-looking--great job!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WAHOOO! Now that is an awesome thing! All new! Love it. The lined paper is just gorgeous. All these elements looks awesome together.

Melissa said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful Bethany! The colors are light and springy and I love all your new stamps - so pretty! :)

Sew Club said...

Love this! The colors are so pretty, and I've got to get that notebook paper bkgd stamp!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

This is so pretty and airy feeling!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful card!! I love the way you used the stamps together!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow Bethany! It's wonderful! Those stamps look great!

Beth Thomas said...

This is beautiful! I love the mix of the stamp sets together! You are so creative!

Carolyn King said...

very pretty. i love that notebook paper stamp. your combination of elements is great!

Unknown said...

bethany.....this is simply beautiful! love the colors, the layout, and the flowers are gorgeous!

beautifully done!

Nardi said...

Beautiful!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I adore it, Bethany! It's gorgeous! I've been eyeing that backgrounder for a while. . .you have just pushed me over the edge! :)

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card!! Looks great!

~Lea L.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Stunning card so elegent ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! This is beautiful, Bethany! I love how you used all these stamps together. You made a gorgeous card!

Rose Ann said...

Way to go...using your new goodies!! Your card is fabulous, and I just your combination of all of those stamps!!