It's Not All Black and White

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Together

This is made with the set Anniversary Birds, one of three sets released by Verve Visual today. I stamped with Palette hybrid noir on Papertrey white card stock, then colored with Copic markers and a gold atyou spica pen. I drew the doodled border by hand with a black zig millennium pen. The sentiment is so easy to rearrange (with the clear stamps) that I didn't even need a Stamp-a-ma-jig.
What's In It?
Stamps: Anniversary Birds (Verve Visual)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!); white (Papertrey Ink); Magnolia (My Mind's Eye); Harmony (Paper Salon)
Ink: black (Palette)
Accessories: Vintage die (Cuttlebug); ribbon (Offray); green jewel (Me and my big ideas); mini jewel (Hero Arts); Zig millennium pen; COPIC markers; petite Flamingo Prima flower; dimensionals; gold Spica glitter pen

17 comments:

Alli Miles said...

You and the girls TOTALLY sold me on this set. It is SOOO cute!!!! Love your card.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh wow, I love the colours you used and that corner is beautiful! I ordered all three sets this morning! Can't wait to get them in a couple of weeks!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love this card, Bethany! I just LOVE those red bellies! So cute!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulous, girl!

Kathie Bailey said...

Love these little birds. So, so cute!

Michelle said...

Cute, cute! These birds are adorable & I love what you did with them & the hand drawn border, oh my!

Anonymous said...

oh my! These little babies are sooo cute! The colors are gorgeous. I am off to order some stamps :)
Cyndi

Nardi said...

Lovely! What a beautiful sentiment.

Jenn said...

This turned out so cute, Bethany! I love that you used Paper Salon on it, too!

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE your samples! I ordered my birds set yesterday! Cannot wait. That butterfly card is just gorgeous too!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a sweet card, Bethany! I love those adorable birds and pretty coloring you did!!

Heidi said...

This card is perfect! Love the color choice and the coloring on the birds just rocks! Beautiful!

Tina said...

Wowsers, so pretty!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors! Your samples are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at these little birds! They're so darling! I love the sentiment, too. What a wonderful card, Bethany!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute! Love the colors!

Debbie Olson said...

Bethany, I love the birdies! I was wondering about that long sentiment and trying to decide if it was more for scrapping, but your dividing it worked like a charm!