It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Discount on Fancy Florals!

Already so many of you have shared your well-wishes with me about my mom. I thank you so much. It touches me to know there is such kindness and caring in humankind. I will certainly keep you all updated as there is any news or changes.
I wanted to take a minute to let you know about some good deals going on at Verve Visual. Pre-order the new set Fancy Florals here before August 20th and you'll get the discounted price, which is a great deal for all those stamps. You can even get a discount on EZ Mount regular or thin with stamp purchase. Be sure to check out the stunning samples in the design gallery too.
I really feel like I'm rambling, but don't miss the new Memory Box paper in the New Products category while you're there. I've been drooling over it since I saw it. And it's my fave 6x6 size.
Hope to have a card for you later today. {{{HUGS}}}

1 comments:

Classroomfree said...

I am so so sorry to hear about your mum. Words seem so pointless, but I just needed to tell you that my thoughts and prayers are with you all.