It's Not All Black and White

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Simple Set

I wanted a fairly simple set of cards for a friend who doesn't do too much stamping any more. So I pulled out my Verve Visual set, Fancy Florals. With it's four sizeable sentiments, it's easy to put together a card set. I also used this great Gretel paper by Cosmo Cricket. The two rounded corners give them a modern, note card feel. Or at least I think so. I again used my FAVE new product (and it's so cheap at 2 for $4, hehe), the Sakura white glaze pen. The punches on the cards are on mini pop dots. And that's some more gorgeous May Arts ribbon.



Recipe:

Stamps: Verve Visual Fancy Florals
Paper: very vanilla, ruby red, Cosmo Cricket Gretel
Ink: Versamagic dew drops in pumpkin spice, wheat, oasis green, red brick and jumbo java
Other: Lasting Impressions antique brads, May Arts ribbon, coluzzle, marvy giga scalloped circle and mega circle punches, stamp-a-ma-jig, ProvoCraft mini scallop scissors, mini pop dots, sakura white glaze pen


Here's a quick shot of the cards in the box.

18 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, hopefully I will have my set soon.

Libby Hickson said...

These are so pretty & elegant!

Adelina said...

Your friend is going to love this beautiful package! I love the varying designs and the use of the white pen.

Shannan Teubner said...

Bethany! This is an amazing set...what a lucky friend!!

Melissa said...

Fabulous! She's going to love it!

Karen said...

How nice. I'm sure she will love them

sophia landry said...

Simple yet Elegant, a great combo. Anyone would be happy to get this as a gift.

Heather P. said...

These are so pretty! Love the packaging.

Rose Ann said...

Wow, what a wonderful set!! I love all the different cards, and the stamps and papers you used. She will LOVE it!!

Allison Rankin said...

These look super!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. I love them all! Great job.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a gorgeous card set, Bethany! Love the colors you chose and I agree with you on the rounded corners! It gives them a real modern feel!

Colleen Schaan said...

These are great gift cards...she will love these!

Christina Fischer said...

What a fabulous set!! What a lucky friend! :)

Anonymous said...

STUNNING I just love all of these!! LOVE the colors, LOVE the paper, brads, love it! Great job! :)

Samm said...

Wow, these are stunning! very classy!

Samm
x

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! Your friend is lucky to have you. Can I be your friend, too?

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful set! I do like the rounded corners for an elegant look. Love the paper and that gorgeous ribbon!