It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thanks Charmaine!

No, I haven't made any new cards to share with you yet. But I do have this beautiful creation by Charmaine that I can show you. I got it in the mail a couple of days ago. Charmaine blogs at Oodabug Alley, and you definitely want to check it out. Not only is Charmaine an absolute sweetheart, but she is an awesome stamper as well. This card has such a great color combo and little touches, like the shadow on the "thinking". Thank you Charmaine for the card and the smile. It's much appreciated.

I'm planning on visiting my mom tomorrow, so we'll see whether I can manage a new card too, or not. It takes a pretty big chunk of the day when I go to visit, because the drive is about three and a half hours round trip.

{{{HUGS}}} to you all. Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Yep...love it! Saw it over at her site...and was drooling then as well. Lucky you!

Karen said...

I saw that on her site also! I love the colors. She does great work!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

You are so welcome, Bethany! Hope you have a wonderful visit with your mom!

Adelina said...

Lucky girl! That card is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Don't you just love CHarmaine!! She's the best!!

Shabbychick Junk said...

Huge hugs from Minnesota, girlfriend. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom; please know that you're in my thoughts, ok?

Colleen Schaan said...

What a stunning card! Hope your mother is feeling better...have a safe trip.

Shannan Teubner said...

You lucky girl! I love Charmaine's stuff...and yours too! Hope you get some you time soon.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's very awesome! Beautiful stamps and colors. I know from SCS that she's a fabulous stamper!

maiahs_momma said...

Love the card, love the layout and love the colors :)!