It's Not All Black and White

Monday, August 27, 2007

Thanks Rose Ann, Laura

I got a couple of beautiful RAK's within the last week or two. This first one is from Rose Ann at Paper Delightz. She's been a wonderful blogging buddy since I first started. I was admiring this card on her blog, to put it mildly. Okay, let's face reality...I was drooling and coveting. But come on, just look at it. Occasionally a little drooling and coveting is in order. So, imagine my surprise, and yeah...glee, when I opened my mail to discover it is now my very own! Yeah! Thanks Rose Ann.

And I do believe it was the very same day that this lucky girl also received a second wonderful card, this one from the lovely Laura at Lu-La's Corner. Be sure to stop over and see her creations. They range from quick, cute creations to more intricate designs. It's so pretty. Thanks Laura.
THANK YOU ladies. Receiving a hand made card is such a great feeling.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are lovely RAK's, isn't it such fun to get nice things in the mail, rather than bills.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Both are wonderful you lucky girl!

Laura said...

You are very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Anonymous said...

They're both beautiful. Yes, you're a lucky girl and you have some very nice blogger friends!

maiahs_momma said...

Love those RAK's very beautiful :)!