It's Not All Black and White

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Apparently, *I ROCK*


I was so excited today when a couple of great bloggers listed me among their Five Rockin' Bloggers! Thanks Lauren (of My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence) and Karen (of Pottsplace). Now, I've seen that lots of you ladies have already been tagged, but I'm going to ignore that and just let you know five bloggers that I think ROCK, whether they've been tagged already or not.
1. Daniella Dobson makes the most stylish cards. And they're usually fairly simple, but I still stare wondering how she came up with such great designs.
2. Shannan Tuebner. Have you seen what this girl can do with a Rubber Romance stamp? So chic! No wonder she's an Eclectic Paperie featured blogger.
3. Leslie Miller makes the most downright beautiful cards. And I want to live in her garden. You should see the pics she shares occassionally.
4. Yeah, everybody loves Taylor VanBruggen, but so do I. Her cards are so good, that I can't even pin point what exactly it is that I love about them. They're just perfect every time.
5. Debbie Olson can color like no one's business. Some day I will stare at her creations for hours on end in the hopes that just a bit of that talent will wear off onto me.
So, no, I don't especially know these talented ladies, but they sure do ROCK the paper craft blogging world!

1 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Congratulations you so Rock