It's Not All Black and White

Friday, July 27, 2007

RAK's: Thank You!

I got a couple more gorgeous cards in the mail over the last week to share with you. I commented on Charmaine's blog, Oodabug Alley, last week that Josh and I were celebrating our ten year anniversary, because Charmaine and her husband were also celebrating their anniversary. I swear it was the very next day (we live in the same city) that I got this beautiful card in the mail with anniversary wishes. Charmaine is such a sweetheart, and SO talented. Thanks Charmaine, I absolutely love the colors and style. What a sweet little pocket card the way it opens for the insert.


This second card is from Lynn Mercurio at Stamperostiy. Now I feel a little silly, but I couldn't decide if Lynn meant for it to be a vertical or a horizontal card, because it looked so good both ways. I love the corners and she even dry embossed! Thanks Lynn, it's so beautiful. That layered centerpiece is lovely.

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Bethany, you are SO welcome! Glad to hear your trip to Chicago was wonderful!

Shannan Teubner said...

Lucky girl, what beautiful RAKS!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK's! Lucky girl!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Those are super gorgeous cards. They kind of match with their color schemes and diagonal lines.

Classroomfree said...

Oooh, gorgeous cards. Oh and belated happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I love both of these! My goodness, they're pretty!

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...I never really thought about it, but I suppose either way is good! Thanks for posting it! Hugs to you!