It's Not All Black and White

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blossoms, My Friend

I made this for yesterday's Color Challenge on Splitcoast, to use Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Mellow Moss, and Always Artichoke (optional). I stamped everything (from Blossoms Abound) in the above colors. On the Bordering Blue layer, I stamped off once before using the Not Quite Navy and Always Artichoke, to keep the background more muted. The white paper is Papertrey Ink's stampers select, and the big eyelet is from the Peasant line of Designer eyelets and snaps by We R Memory Keepers. I finished off with dots of Star Dust Stickles on the flowers and a moss grosgrain ribbon.

11 comments:

Alli Miles said...

Ohhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I love it.

Rose Ann said...

This is gorgeous! I love the background you've created! So beautiful!

Kacey Elliott said...

Very pretty card Bethany! You have such a designer's eye!

Alhambra Club said...

Very elegant, love the card and colors.

Karen said...

Oh this one is great! Love the colors and that flower is awesome!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Bethany! I LOVE the background and how you muted it! What a great effect!

Shannan Teubner said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Stunning. Everything on this card is just so eye-catching.

Mimi Hornberger said...

This is beautiful! TFS!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! This is stunning!

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love it! I just found your blog...awesome! Love your banner too! Have a fabulous day!