It's Not All Black and White

Monday, July 9, 2007

I've Got News!

So, have you heard of Verve Visual yet? It's a soon to be launched new stamp company. Why am I telling you about it? Because *I AM ON THE DESIGN TEAM* Yes, I am screaming and squealing right now. Especially since I totally love what I've seen so far. You are going to want these stamps. I was trying to wait to tell you about my design team gig until the stamps were set to release, but I wanted to use them on my ATC's for Jen del Muro's swap.

See that snazzy little sentiment with the dotted line underneath? That's part of Verve's first release. What you see is actually two stamps from the set. The words are separate from the line. And just check out how they fit in Stampin' Up's word window punch. I'm falling in love with this versatile little set already. And this is only the first time I've used it.

Now I know why I procrastinated so horribly with my ATC's. I just got my new stamps this Saturday. Woo Hoo!

The ATC:
Stamps: Hero Arts Decorative Birds; Verve Visual's Thoughtful Phrases
Ink: Versamark, versamarker, stampin' up basic black
Paper: bashful blue, vintage violet, DCWV glitter stack, whisper white, mega circle punch by Marvy, provocraft scallop scissors, pearl ex and Future floor finish, aquapainter, ribbon from Michael's wooden spools, black detail embossing powder

19 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are great, love the birds

Adelina said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so great that you're on a design team. I can't wait to see the product.

Great ATC's.

Amy said...

Yea!!!! Congratulations Bethany! We're on the same design team, woo-hoo! I am so excited to be a part of this team, and thrilled to hear you are too! The stamps are fabulous. And these ATC's girl, they are rockin'! I love the birds. I used mine this week too!

So, so happy for you!

Amy

Angel said...

Congrats on being chosen for a design team! That's super!! And you deserve it!

Michele Kovack said...

Congratulations!! Good for you! You will be awesome! You are so talented!

Shannan Teubner said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the DT...I'm on it too! I'm just as excited as you are. And I used the stamps on my ATC's too! LOL
You rock...these are too cute.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Congrats, Bethany! That's awesome! You deserve it! I can't wait to see your creations!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congratulations! It is no wonder you were selected for the design team, your stuff is amazing! You are very talented. Have fun!!

Rose Ann said...

I love those ATC's you made...cute!!! That is so awesome how the sentiment fits in the word window...and I'm really into that. I will definitely check those stamps out!

A BIG congratulations on your new design team!! Wooo hooo!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love these little ATC's, they're just adorable! You're such a talented gal - congrats!

Kendra Hernandez said...

Congrats Bethany - that is awesome news! Design Teams rock! :)

Sew Club said...

Congrats, Bethany! Super excited for you! :)

Colleen Schaan said...

Congratulations!!! I now know THREE of you on the team...I wonder how many of you there are???? You are working with some uber talented gals too...you will be a perfect addition. I just love your ATCs...they are just adorable.

Shabbychick Junk said...

YIPPIEEEEEEEE FOR YOU SWEET GIRL! I THINK IT WAS THE KEY LIME MARGARITAS THAT GOT YOU THE JOB! :)

YOU WILL ROCK THE RUBBER OFF THOSE STAMPS! CAN'T WAIT!

Tami McBeain said...

WooHoo, I'm so happy for you Bethany! I can see why they choose you, your cards totally rock girl! Love, love. love these ATC's...am I in your group??? I'm gonna go and check my list!

Beverley said...

bethany...Congratulations on being part of a design team...what an honour when your work receives recognition.
hugs
Beverley

Anonymous said...

Well, this is interesting! A new stamp company and they're lucky enough to have YOU on their design team! Good for them and you both! I can't wait to see what you've got to show us!! It looks great so far--love your ATCs!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

What awesome ATC's. I hope you are in my group. I really love these. And congrats on the design team invite. Your work is awesome and so its well deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ATC's! Congratulations on being a design team member for Julee! Big hugs, silly grin and happy dance.