It's Not All Black and White

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beach Bag Tag

I thought this darling little mermaid would feel right at home on a trip to the beach or pool. I made the tag (contact info can go on the back) to fit in a 2.55" x 3.35" Vertical Badge ID Holder (mine are from Walmart). The mermaid, from Lizzie Anne's By the Sea, is stamped with graphite Brilliance ink and colored with Copic markers. I cut out the image and set her on this watery looking Making Memories paper. The sentiment is on a vellum half circle. Faux stitching with a white gel pen and a brown scalloped Nestabilities layer. Silver brads were coated with white embossing powder. I added a wee bit of Star dust Stickles to her scales and sea shells.

Now I'm all ready to hit the beach!

What's In It?
Stamps: By the Sea (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); vellum (Stampin' Up!); Boho Chic (Making Memories)
Ink: graphite black (Brilliance); chocolate chip (SU!)
Accessories: star dust Stickles (Ranger); brads, white embossing powder, paper piercer and template (SU!); white gel pen (Uni-ball); badge holder, ribbons, Spellbinder's nestabilities rectangle dies, Copic markers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!Kris

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...this is the *perfect* beach bag tag!! Your coloring looks wonderful!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable tag! I should make some of these for my girls' bags. . .thanks for the inspiration!