It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I {heart} Your Blog


Karen gave me this I Love Your Blog award, and I so appreciate it! Thanks Karen.

The rules
:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated

I love
all of the blogs I read, but here are a few random choices from my Google Reader. Thanks for your inspiration ladies:

Lesa
at Paper Possibilities
Kim at Paper Hugs
Meredith at Little Treasures

3 comments:

Lesa said...

Thank you Bethany! You made my day. Your blog rocks too girlfriend! :)

Alex said...

Congrats on your award - you so totally deserve it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Bethany! I {heart} your blog, too, and always have!