It's Not All Black and White

Monday, August 11, 2008

Pumpkin Thanks

Just a quick post this evening using the upcoming release from Verve, Grateful Elegance, available Wednesday, August 13. For the sentiment: I stamped the flower on scrap paper once, then on my circle to get a paler color. Then stamped the "thank you". I put the Spellbinder's die back in place as a template for the dashed border. For the scalloped border (Martha Stewart punch), I added a little cut out flower to every other peak. The background is also a part of this lovely set.

What's In It?
Stamps: Grateful Elegance (Verve Stamps)
Paper: white, close to cocoa, cool caribbean, pumpkin pie (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: close to cocoa, cool caribbean, pumpkin pie (SU!)
Accessories: punch (Martha Stewart); brads (Queen & Co); gel pen (Signo); taffeta ribbon (SU!)

11 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Bethany!! I love the color combination and your pretty scallops with the flowers!

Unknown said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous Bethany! Such a pretty combination of elements - the background is beautiful and the cut-out flowers are a wonderful touch - can you tell I really like it?!! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Took my breath away!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! I LOVE that stamp on the Pumpkin paper!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Love the scallop treatment and love this flower! Can't wait to see the whole set!

Anonymous said...

this is super cute. i love your colors choices!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that color combo!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

This is a fabulous card! I am loving those colors together. I would have never used those with each other, but obviously they are fab and I should! Thanks for sharing.

Beth Thomas said...

I love THIS! That color combo is beautiful! Not to mention all the scallops and flowers- definitely going into my inspiration notebook!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Beautiful choice of colors and a splendid looking card!
~Angie

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Bethany, I just love the warm colors, and the scallops look fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex