It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Fairy Tales Do Come True...

...It could happen to you. If you're young at heart." I can't stop singing that old song ever since I started working with this new Verve Stamps set, Fairy Tales. And it really is totally charming. You'll be able to see the full set Tuesday night/Wednesday morning at midnight. In fact, Verve is hosting its very first release party in the new Verve forum on Splitcoast. I hope you can stop in to join us Tuesday night from ten to midnight ET.

I made this 2-5-7-10 box and decorated with some paper by My Mind's Eye and this LOVELY medallion and sentiment. The white stamp all over the box is also a doodad from Fairy Tales.

What's In It?
Stamps: Fairy Tales (Verve Stamps)
Paper: baroque burgundy, very vanilla (Stampin' Up!); Everyday "Cherished" (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: bravo burgundy, bashful blue (SU!); Cloud white (VersaMagic)
Accessories: ribbon (Michaels); tacky tape, scallop scissors (ProvoCraft); 1/8" circle punch (Fiskars)

There's so much going on right now at Verve with the one year anniversary, so here are a few reminders:

  • Sneak Peeks continue on the Verve blog Monday and Tuesday.
  • A Verse a day continues with the anni-Verve-sary set, Beautiful You, on the Verve Forum everyday through Tuesday. You can enter every day to win the set.
  • Anni-Verve-sary sketches continue on the forum, where you can win each day or the whole shebang.
  • Release party on the forum from 10 pm to midnight Tuesday, August 12th, with all sets and singles being released at midnight.

Whew, I think that covers it.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! That frame is so gorgeous - looks like a great set! :)

sideshow stamps said...

I love this! It's great! That stamp is so cute...
:)

Amy said...

Hey Bethany! I love your little box, isn't this set amazing? I followed your lead on outlining all the stuff happening with Verve this week, doing the same thing on my blog. Hope that's ok!

Hugs,
Amy

Alex said...

Gorgeous box, and love that frame! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see this set!

Rose Ann said...

This is such an elegant and beautiful box!! I love the sentiment and medallion!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What a marvelous looking box! :)
Have a wonderful day!
~Angie