It's Not All Black and White

Friday, August 15, 2008

Tropical Fish

Doesn't he just make you want to go snorkeling? I've gone a couple of times, but I have a rather healthy fear of sea life, namely sharks. This colorful tropical fish came from Lizzie Anne's By the Sea set, and was colored with an water brush and Stampin' Up! inks. The air bubbles are imitation "Dew Drops" I bought at Michael's a while back. And notice the cute little mermaid peeking up from the bottom of the card. HeeHee. I think she's just so cute.

What's In It?
Stamps: By The Sea (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: real red, cool caribbean, apricot appeal (Stampin' Up!) American Crafts, Canson watercolor
Ink: onyx black (Versafine); cool caribbean, gable green, real red, pumpkin pie (SU!)
Accessories: "dew drops"; rectangle nestabilities, ribbon tag trio dies (Spellbinders); spots and dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); water brush; dimensionals; corner rounder (EK Success)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cute cute!! Love those bright colors and the baubles for bubbles are super!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just adorable, Bethany! I LOVE the colors, the Cuttlebugging and the Dew Drops! What a fun card!

Pat S. said...

WOW! I agree with Charmaine and Julie...cute, fun, and adorable! I just love it!

Alex said...

Totally cute Bethany - love the dew drops as bubbles, very clever! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I love the papers and all of your texture!! The "bubbles" are perfect too!!