It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Relaxing Dockside

This one uses Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge and the Look What I Caught stamp set. Oh my word, I love these colors of Core'dinations card stock together. I love that I can flip the paper to get textured or smooth surfaces. Yeah, I'm kinda falling in love. LOL.

What's In It?
Stamps: Look What I Caught (SU Ink)
Paper: chocolate mousse, auamarine, harborside, meadow (Core'dinations)
Ink: graphite black (Brilliance)
Accessories: paper piercer and template, moss grosgrain ribbon (Stampin' Up!); gel pen (Signo); circle nestabilities and ribbon tag trio dies (Spellbinders); Copic markers

10 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Wow! Your coloring is SO inspiring!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Fun Card!!!! I love the way you colored it! Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Bethany,
That is adorable! Love your coloring and the faux stitching.
Thanks so much for playing.

Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan said...

So cute Bethany, I love the turtle on the tag and your coloring is awesome.

Tess said...

I love your card. I wish I could color as well as you. The stitching is awesome as well.

RaeAnne said...

I love the tirtle.

your coloring is awesome, and a very fun card, i agree..

=D

Catherine said...

love how you added the turtle on with your sentiment...way too cute!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Bethany!! I love those colors, and cute stamps...and your stitching looks fabulous as well!!

Alex said...

Oh how cute!! I love this Bethany, your coloring ROCKS! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Bethany, I LOVE this! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous, Girl! WOW!