It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, May 20, 2007

An A Muse Quickie


Wow! What a busy weekend. Friday, Josh and I went to dinner, and I got home in time to squeeze in ONE VSN card that night. (I'll be sure to share it later.) Saturday I was at my parents all day. And Sunday I went to my Stampin' Up! demonstrator's stamp camp. So, I just now threw together a super quickie for the A*Muse a*palooza Sketch 3 Challenge.

I colored the palm tree (A Muse) with chocolate chip, old olive and garden green markers and stamped. I masked the tree and stamped the large oval (A Muse) with Versamagic Sahara Sand. Punch it out with a mega oval by Marvy. Layer on a giga oval punch of a light blue-green from the Basic Grey Gypsy 6x6 pad. The dotted paper is from the same designer paper pad and the ribbon is Martha Stewart. I finished it with Karen Foster mini casual snap stamps in chocolate chip.

The white card base is the new 110-lb. card stock being offered by Papertrey Ink. It is fabulous! My card is not the least bit flimsy. I totally love it and can't wait to try it out some more.

2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE the colors on this card! The image is great too! Wonderful job!

Meli Palmer said...

I love the colors you used here...so fresh and beachy! Great card.