It's Not All Black and White

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Celebrating You!


I'm still trying to squeeze in some more challenges this evening. This card is for Beate's sketch challenge. She came up with another great sketch this week.

I wanted to make a girly card to go with this image, so I decided on pink and red, dots and stripes. Champagne girl by Inky Antics was stamped with black Stazon on Whisper white and punched with the Marvy mega circle. This was layered on a real red giga scalloped circle. The striped paper is from a retired Stampin' Up! series called Sassy. The dotted paper I stamped with Simple Shapes in pretty in pink, pink passion, and real red. My champagne chick is colored with markers: pretty in pink, real red, pink passion, barely banana, creamy caramel, blush blossom and the sakura stardust glitter pen. The sentiments were done is basic black with mini casual Karen Foster Snap Stamps. I finished with some doodling (basic black marker and white gel pen) and black grosgrain ribbon.

13 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

This is so cute, I love those colors.

Michele Kovack said...

WOW~ This is gorgeous! Love the colors you chose...I really need to do a card using this fantastic layout!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific card...love the color palette!

Alli Miles said...

This card is ROCKIN'! I love the colours!!!!!!!
Alli

Amy said...

Fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, your card looks amazing. Love your stamped circle paper. I had to look three times. I thought it was DP at first.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great card, Bethany! I love all the fun, bright colors and patterns!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you're doing with this layout!! So, so pretty...and I love the colors!

Adelina said...

I love this card! I like the scalloped red edge - it's the perfect touch.

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This is awesome! Love the colors - it's so bright and happy!
~Angie

Sew Club said...

This is gorgeous! Love the colors and the stamp! She's too cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Bethany! I cannot tell you how happy I was to find this in my mailbox today! I absolutely love it! Thank you SO MUCH!

Joan said...

This is so much fun!!! Love what you did with this stamp.