It's Not All Black and White

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged by Kirsten, to answer all of the following questions with one word. I've seen this going around, and have dubbed it, in my mind, the "man answer game". Why? It seems like such a guy thing. I feel like I should be grunting my one word answers in a nearly unintelligible, quiet voice. If it were a girl thing. You'd answer, explain, question anyone who may be listening to be sure they understand...Ya know what I mean?

Yourself: Bethany
Your Partner: Josh
Your Hair: blond
Your Mother: capable
Your Father: stern
Your Favorite Item: shoes
Your Dream Last Night: none
Your Favorite Drink: water
Your Dream Car: Lexus Roadster
Dream Home: in it
The Room You Are In: office
Your Fear: snakes
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: with friends
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Josh
You’re Not: tall
One of Your Wish List Items: furniture
The Last Thing You Did: blog
You Are Wearing: American Eagle
Your Favorite Weather: sunny
Your Favorite Book: Shakespeare
Last Thing You Ate: cereal
Your Life: simple
Your Mood: contented
Your Best Friend: Josh
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: friends
Your Car: Mustang
What Are You Doing At The Moment: this
Relationship Status: married
What Is On Your TV: nothing
What Is The Weather Like: sunny
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: this morning

You see, it's driving me crazy not to tell you that the cereal was Frosted Mini Wheats, that I laughed most recently at my dog as I do several times a day, that I want new OFFICE furniture, and so on. No, not important details. But these are the things that give you the whole picture. So that was my version of "the man answer game".

Now I'll tag: Amy, Tami, Chris, Jen, and Lisa.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you - I find one word answers difficult - I need to "explain" and add color and talk!!